Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

30/40

So, as of today we are 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy. Yay :) I can't wait to meet this little bugger. I am actually really enjoying pregnancy though so I can't complain about anything. (Knock on wood) Its been fairly easy so far. Hopefully I can continue saying that for at least a few more weeks! :) 

Maternity clothes:
I'm not even going to bother changing this one anymore...yes!
Sleep:
Pretty darn good except I wake up so warm, so I throw off the covers, and then wake up a couple hours later freezing..

 Movement:
All.The.Time.

Food cravings: 
Ice cream. Anything with chocolate in it! :)

Food aversions:
Not much...

Gender: 
I'm going to have to apologize to this child if it turns out to be a boy, b/c I call the babe a girl all the time.
What I'm looking forward to:
Hopefully this doesn't make me sound greedy, but my showers....

What I miss:
Sleeping on my back and laying on my stomach to read a book. And wine...I need a glass! Oh, and the scale going down, not up.

Milestones:
30 weeks down, 10 to go. 
And I was told once again that there is no way I am 30 weeks pregnant. I'm not gonna lie, I like it! I'll post some pics soon. With a sweater on, I really don't think I look that big, even if I feel huge!

1 comment:

Leah said...

30 weeks! You're getting so far. :) Can't wait to see the pregnancy photos. :)