Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

31 Weeks

Maternity clothes:
Yes
Sleep:
Ok. The weird dreams have started up again. Last night included a male nurse trying to help me breast feed but he was just reading the instructions from a book...

 Movement:
Oh yeah. There is what feels like a butt up in my chest today.

Food cravings: 
Sweets

Food aversions:
Not much...

Gender: 
 In my dream last night, the babe was a girl...
What I'm looking forward to:
Our trip!

What I miss:
Sleeping on my back and laying on my stomach to read a book. And wine...I need a glass! Oh, and the scale going down, not up.

Milestones:
Countdown is into the single digits (weeks wise anyway)...

Maybe I will remember to put up pictures this week....:)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Funny about your dream. :) I had a male lactation nurse while in the hospital. That was interesting. :)

Yankee Girl said...

I cannot wait to see pics!