Holy crap, where did 2010 go?!? I cannot believe it is 2011 already and that this is the year we will become parents. Wow. Its crazy to think about, but I couldn't be more excited!
Maternity clothes:
Of course!
Sleep:
Well if I could sleep alone it would be fantastic. But for some reason Don doesn't feel like sleeping on the floor....Weird! :)
.
Movement:
Movement:
Oh yeah, a ton
Food cravings:
Cake! I was really looking forward to wedding cake at the wedding we attended on Saturday but they had pie instead....
Food aversions:
Not much...
Gender:
Still thinking girl.
What I'm looking forward to:
Our birth preparation class this coming weekend, and not being so busy. I'm actually glad the holidays are over.
.
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back.
Milestones:
Coming to the end of the 2nd trimester, and having less than 100 days left until we meet this little bugger. I can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl.
Also...as horrible as this sounds, I can't wait to start losing weight again! I know this weight gain business is for a good cause, but I would like my body back.
I know I have sucked at posting pics, but I have been taking them. And I will try and post them this week.


2 comments:
PIE?! Who has PIE at their wedding? That's lame :) You only have 14 weeks left! I can't wait to find out boy or girl and see him/her. You're going to have to be better about posting pics after the baby is here! Or maybe I'll just get my fix through facebook :) THe weight gain is hard, especially for you probaby because you just worked so hard to get into great shape! But, it will all come off.
Congrats on 26 weeks! And I think wanting to lose weight is completely normal! I remember hitting a point, where I knew I was quite large, and couldn't wait to give birth so I "owned" my body again. :) Yeah! Almost 3rd trimester! :)
Post a Comment