Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

14 Weeks. Officially in the 2nd Trimester!

14 WEEKS
 
Total weight gain:
I'm trying not to obsess about this anymore. I'll let ya know how that goes....

Maternity clothes:
I bought another pair of jeans from Kohl's. They are comfy and they make me feel a little less frumpy b/c they fit properly in my butt and legs. I think I will get away with my regular shirts for a while b/c I have a lot of shirts that have the banded bottom and they are roomy in the stomach area.

Sleep:
Same...good but I get up to pee 2-3 times a night
.
Movement:
None yet but I am excited for that! 

Food cravings:
Pickles. Could I be anymore of a stereotype?? I've always loved pickles, but I have gone thru two containers in about 3 weeks. I could eat them alllll the time!!!

Gender: 
I'm still thinking girl, but I really enjoy my nephew so a boy would be super fun too!
 
What I'm looking forward to:
I have to stick with being done with school mostly...but also feeling the babe and looking pregnant instead of like I ate too many Oreos.
.
What I miss:
Not being tired all the time.

Milestones:
Officially, according to all the books, I am in the second trimester! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Congrats on 14 weeks! Only 26 more weeks to go!

I'm enjoying the second trimester so much more than the first.